Turkish Ezogelin Soup is a traditional and hearty soup that is commonly enjoyed in Turkey. It's made with lentils, bulgur, and spices, and is known for its rich and flavorful taste. In this article, we'll show you how to make Turkish Ezogelin Soup at home with a simple and easy recipe that you can follow step-by-step.
- 1 cup red lentils, rinsed
- 1/2 cup bulgur wheat
- 4 cups water
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- Fresh parsley or green onions, chopped (optional, for garnish)
- In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the chopped onions and cook until softened, about 3-5 minutes.
- Stir in the tomato paste, salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes, and paprika (if using) and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Add the lentils, bulgur, and water to the saucepan and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover the saucepan, and let the soup simmer for 20-25 minutes, or until the lentils and bulgur are tender.
- Serve the Ezogelin Soup hot, garnished with fresh parsley or green onions, if desired.
And that’s it! With this easy and homemade recipe, you can enjoy a delicious and authentic Turkish soup in no time. Ezogelin Soup is a filling and hearty meal that is perfect for lunch or dinner, and it can be enjoyed on its own or with a side of bread.
In conclusion, Turkish Ezogelin Soup is a simple and delicious dish that is perfect for adding some extra flavor and nutrition to your meals. With its rich and flavorful taste, it’s sure to become a favorite in your household. So, why not try it out today and enjoy a delicious and satisfying meal!
When you are visiting a new city, food is one of the best ways to…
If you’re a big fan of Chinese food and you’re in Istanbul looking for a…
Istanbul is an exciting, interesting, fun and enjoyable city with many things to see and…
Turkish Menemen is a delicious and traditional breakfast dish that is commonly enjoyed in Turkey.…